- Send pre-printed vouchers in paper form or include voucher codes in your own digital or printed advertising media. (-> Sample invitation letter, Rich-Text-Format)
- Your customers can then redeem the entrance vouchers in the Online Shop, at www.GIFA.de/2130 and are given e-tickets which provide them with direct access to the exhibition centre.
- For your customers, e-tickets have the benefit that they entitle each holder to free transport to and from the exhibition centre on the day of the trade fair, using VRR local transport trains, trams and buses within zone D (trains: standard class, limited to trains not requiring supplementary payment).
- This voucher may only be redeemed by registered and legitimate trade visitors!
- For yourself, it has the benefit that vouchers will only be billed to you if they have actually been used for entry to the trade fair.
- Please note: You will not be charged for vouchers that have been redeemed but not used for entry.
: Go to www.GIFA.de/2250
to find out live and at any time who has redeemed vouchers and when.
Format: 210 x 99 mm
Incl. hall and stand number
Also possible with overprint of address or free text
You’ll receive your code as a TXT file, which we’ll send to you by e-mail.
Free-of-charge voucher widget:
Use this form for your website enabling your customers to directly enter their voucher code in exchange for a ticket. The colour of the widget is freely selectable. The size can be set via a screen.
23,53 € plus VAT