ELEMENTAR introduces a new, revolutionary instrument line for the elemental analysis of metals and inorganic materials.
As the leader in elemental analysis of organic substances, Elementar uses its leading technology for the development of a completely new instrument concept for the analysis of the elements C , S ,O, N, H in metals and other inorganic materials.
Packed with innovative solutions and most modern technology the induction based instrument line INDUCTAR® of ELEMENTAR sets new standards like:
• solid-state technology for the high frequency induction furnace guarantees an almost unlimited lifetime
• due to its design, no annoying cleaning procedures are necessary to remove dust or particulate residues
• sample feeding with semi- or fully automated 90 positions sampler
• new detection technology for precise hydrogen determination
• optimised for safe and unattended 24/7 use
• extremely compact design based on the well-known „cube“ platform of ELEMENTAR.
As top performer of the new INDUCTAR® instrument line, Elementar introduces the worldwide first “5-elements-analyser” for metals and inorganic materials. It combines the analysis of CS and ONH in one instrument. The modular concept of the instrument line allows an upgrade of the CS and ONH analysers to a 5-element-design, at any time or to any other element combination for special applications.