SHOT BLASTING - WHEEL BLASTING
ALJU, a family owned company, is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality shot blasting machines and other machines for the surface treatment, in particular for the foundry sector.
From "standard solutions" for small foundries, up to complicated automatic machine lines and integrated solutions, ALJU stands for know-how, quality and reliability.
On this way we have won the trust of our customers worldwide who confirm our machines the best in quality at competitive price. ALJU is the best choice.
With own engineering department and equipped with the most advanced technology in design, ALJU is capable of designing any facility, building on our experience of over 50 years in touch with the needs of the industry and our commitment to the research and development of new solutions.
Machinery for the surface treatment, like sandblast equipment, blasting cabins, blast rooms, automatic and continuous shot blasting machines, shot peening machines, swing frame grinders (in collaboration with national manufacturer we offer as well turn key projects for the treatment of sheets and profiles including other equipment like e.g. roller conveyor, painting cabins, metallization cabins…).
Our machines are manufactured with high strength and wear resistant steel. Both, electrical and pneumatic components are of reliable suppliers and quality brands.
ALJU wheel turbines:
The wheel turbine is the heart of every shot blasting installation. It is the element that constantly drives the abrasive with which we are working. Therefore, it should have a range of features that ensure its performance and longevity.
ALJU wheel turbines have the ability to vary the speed of impact and flow of shot, obtaining different finishes without the need to change the type of abrasive.
* High performance due to their advanced design that achieves an excellent relationship between engine power and shot projected.
* Quick, easy maintenance, because parts are accessible and their assembly and dismantling can be carried out very easily.
* Very versatile turbine, that rotates in different directions.
* Polyvalent protective components, as they support various positions, ensuring maintenance using few parts.
* High resistance to abrasion, proven by the constant research that we carry out on new materials, which improve overall performance and profitability.
* Greater durability thanks to being able to use the turbine blade on both sides.
* Possibility of automatic guidance of the shot jet, even during the cleaning cycle.