UTTIS is a leading European supplier of industrial heating equipment.
Since the company's foundation in 1991 by a group of highly trained engineers and researchers in materials science and heat treatment, the major goal are continuous innovation in the heat processing of materials, together with delivering best integrated solutions for industrial heating equipment. Thus UTTIS has always managed to meet customers requirements and fulfil the most challenging market demands.
During the years, we have expanded our activity, from laboratory and small-scale equipment to large scale individual furnaces and complex heat treatment lines.
Our customers benefit also from our knowledge and expertise in heat processing technologies, automation and dedicated process software.
Our design, manufacturing and engineering facility together with our research expertise has allowed us to provide advanced products, technologies and services for different industries, mainly for automotive, assembly units (ball bearings, screws) and machine tools, steel and aluminium metallurgy.
Our equipment has been sold throughout the globe (in Europe, USA and China).
Main products of UTTIS are:
- batch furnaces for heat and thermochemical treatments in controlled atmosphere;
- bell furnaces for carburizing and tempering;
- mobile hearth furnaces for annealing, normalizing, stress relieving;
- rotary hearth furnaces for heat treatments;
- vertical furnaces for carburizing, nitriding and nitrocarburizing;
- melting and casting installations for Al alloys;
- heating installations for Al alloys billets prior to extrusion;
- washing installations (discontinuous, continuous);
- controlled atmosphere generators;
- continuous and discontinuous heat treatment lines.
For further clarifications and any inquiry please visit our website www.uttisheat.com or contact us by phone: (0040) 3321956, or by mail: email@example.com.