Since 1985, DE WINTER ENGINEERING designs, constructs and renovates
industrial melting and casting furnaces and related equipment.
Our experience, our technical know how in industrial furnace technology and
our innovative state of mind form the basis of our high-quality solutions.
Thanks to our dedicated and efficient team, contacts with clients, as well as suppliers, are direct and personal. We are ISO-9001 and Ohsas-18001 certified.
Both for new furnace constructions as for upgrade and renovation of existing furnaces, De Winter Engineering is specialized in customized installations that meet specific wishes or circumstances.
Do you wish to improve your :
- DOOR SEALING or DOOR SYSTEM ?
- furnace PRESSURE REGULATION SYSTEM ?
- furnace ACCESS for charging, skimming or sampling ?
- BATH TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT system ?
- furnace TAPPING device or TILTING system ?
- COMBUSTION system ?
- BATH VOLUME or MELTING RATE ?
Interested in :
- Reduced fuel consumption ?
- Improved reliability and reduced maintenance costs ?
- Easier and safer operation ?
- Meeting new environmental standards ?
DE WINTER ENGINEERING has in-house mechanical and flow & heat simulation specialists to verify possible technical solutions, f.e. mechanical strength of both existing furnaces that are enlarged or modified and new furnace designs, and to obtain insight in 3D in heat flow, flow of liquids and gases and radiation, f.e. for optimizing flue gas ducts, pressure regulation systems and two-chamber melting furnaces.
Do not hesitate to visit our stand 10F78 or dewinterengineering.com for more information.