Investment powder of the variety M, plaster bound for precision casting in vacuum investment casting and lost wax process.
M Investment powder for making very precise molds for thin-walled aluminum casting or other casting materials with low casting temperatures, e.g. Non-ferrous metals for the aviation industry.
- advantageous processing consistency,
- smooth casting surfaces with optimal detail reproduction,
- easy Clean Off,
- especially suitable for the processing of light and non- ferrous alloys,
- very well applicable for vacuum casting,
- constant quality.
Plasters of varieties Durgipen, synthetic hard plaster mold
Durgipen hard plasters used for the production of models in the Model and tool construction, for example, for the automotive and aerospace industries, applications where dimensional accuracy is crucial.
- synthetic plaster base guarantees high quality,
- excellent detail reproduction,
- controlled expansion,
- high dimensional accuracy,
- good surface hardness,
- high counts of moulds.