· It consists of loading frame , loading mechanism,Force measuring mechanism, , controlled heater to heat the specimen up to 300oC, and facility to accommodate special specimen tube.
· Digital strength indicator to read wet tensile strength up to 60gms/cm2, temp. Indicator built in timer.
Please inform supply specifications to adapt equipment accordingly (Default: 230v AC , 50Hz). Requires Pneumatic air supply of 6 Kg/cm2.
· Fully automatic cycle to determine Wet tensile strength.
· Computer interfacing with Customized software to acquire analyze & Plot results is available optionally on demand.
· Selectable unit i.e. g/cm2 OR N/mm2
Sand Type: Green Sand
Test:TO Determine Wet tensile strength
Application:The Surface of clay bonded sand mould is strongly heated, for preset time. Some of the water evaporates and recondenses in the cooler part of the mould, and there is a considerable drop in strength at this portion Wet tensile tester measures this strength. In short, it measures tensile strength in condensation zone.