Omega Foundry Machinery Ltd. was formed in 1984 from the result of a management buy-out from parent company Baker Perkins, who had been manufacturing foundry equipment from 1957. Since that time, the company has devoted all of its resources to specialise in the manufacture of equipment for the 'chemically bonded', or 'no-bake' process for the foundry industry worldwide.
The headquarters of the company are situated in Peterborough, United Kingdom, with affiliate company facilities and offices in the USA, Turkey, China and India.
The design department at Omega is equipped with the latest computer aided technology to ensure the company remains at the forefront of equipment technology and development. Our trained service engineers are capable of overseeing large foundry installations either in the UK or overseas. We also have a global network of agents and distributors dedicated to providing the optimum level of customer support.
Omega Foundry Machinery Ltd. serves the needs of foundries throughout Europe, Russia, Northern Africa, Middle East, China, the Pacific Rim, Australia, and portions of South America. North America, Canada, and Mexico is served by our sister company - Tinker Omega.
The company provides state-of-the-art engineering, design, and manufacture of equipment for:
- Sand Mixing - from 1 - 100 TPH, pivotal, articulated and mobile models
- Mould Handling - Fast-loop systems and carousels designed to suit each application to accommodate mould sizes from 800 x 600 to 3000 x 2000mm
- Reclamation- Mechanical attrition units from 1 -20 TPH. Thermal from 1 - 3 TPH, and secondary attrition units from 3 - 10 TPH
- Core Making - 2.5 - 100 Litre jobbing and semi-automatic Core shooters for gas hardened and heat-cured processes
- Turnkey Projects - Omega is capable of providing a full 'turnkey' solution for your foundry upgrade or new 'greenfield' site
Manufacturing is conducted at the corporate headquaters in Peterborough, UK. State of the art production and design facilities ensure that the equipment is produced to the highest standard and within the required time period.