Services and Supplies for Refractory Linings of Industrial Units
Industrial plant units operating at elevated temperatures require protection against process heat by using refractory lining systems. Properly operating refractory linings need experiences in refractory design, high quality of materials and qualified crews for the installation and dry-out.
Some typical items belonging to our core business for projects to be executed worldwide and industrial plants like Environmental Engineering, Industry furnaces, Energy and Raw Material Engineering, Glass Industry, Iron- and Steel Industry, Chemical and Petrochemical Industries are as follows:
- advanced basic and detail engineering
- procurement, fabrication and supply of materials
- installation / supervision
- inspection and maintenance
- optimization and improvement of refractory lining systems
- recommendation and supply of spare parts
- Project management etc.
Qualified refractory specialists and management teams possessing many years of national and international experience will guarantee professional execution of contracts in accordance with client's special requirements.
The high technical content of projects request experienced engineering and design of refractory systems. Set Linings has the facilities like
- Material data bank with all relevant physical and chemical characteristics of the wide range of refractory products.
- Computer software for thermal and static calculations of refractory linings.
- Computer aided design (CAD) software for execution of all necessary engineering documentation.
- Computerized programs for FEM and static calculations in order to evaluate the special requirements for the different refractory applications.
In case you like to receive further information about our services, products and supplies please do not hesitate to contact us and / or visit our web site: www.setlinings.com