Ardöküm has been established in 1987 in Denizli as a production-oriented plant of rolling mill rolls with a melting capacity of 3 Tons. Where its main subject of activity is the production of cast rolls and rings, Ardöküm has a foundry melting capacity of 20 Tons, R&D laboratories and modern machining facilities, all with that Ardöküm has leadership position in Turkey and in Middle East Region in its field.
Ardöküm, with the experience almost 30 years, has the feeling of pride to be a leader company in its field with its scrupulous, ethical business cooperation and quality products in the manner of customer oriented, well-qualified and innovative production in order to create exact customer satisfaction.
- Leader in production and sales of rolling mill rolls&rings
- Sales and marketing organisation that carries out activities in 15 countries. Direct sales and service to more than 50 countries
- 15.000 Mtons/Annum production capacity
- Production with static casting process
- Nodular Cast Iron Rolls and Rings, Steel Based Adamite and Graphitic Steel Cast Rolls and Rings
- Maximum Roll Weight 12 MTons/Unit
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Pre-Sales & After-Sales Support Services with it's technical team experienced also in the hot rolling mill process