Finze & Wagner engineering company, founded in 1972, is an engineering company and supplier for engineering design in the process - and manufacturing industry.
Applications of the Smelting plant, foundries & bulk good technology (HGS) Department are
• Furnace weighing
• static and dynamic weighing of all kinds
• Crucible logistics and weighing
• Gas mixing and dosing systems for liquid metal treatment in production kilns
• Production tracking
• Bulk acquisition of castings and small parts to the volume and completeness determination
• Bar code vs. DATA matrix vs. RFID monitoring
• Wireless temperature measurement
• Filling, dosing and fluidisation systems for granulates and solids including related loading stations
• Storage and fleet management for products and means of transport as well as
• IT solutions for production and warehouse logistics.
Other services of fiwa)group include
• Process automation
• Machinery and facilities automation
• Automation IT
• Building services engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Smelting plant, foundries & bulk good technology (HGS) and
• PRE-VENT control valves.
Our range of services extends from comprehensive support for pre-basic activities to detailed design and optimisation of production facilities.
fiwa)group has several locations in Germany, Austria, Romania and China. Our 200 employees assist and support our clients worldwide. These include end customers and well-known plant and system engineering firms in various industries, with whom we have maintained a strong customer–supplier relationship for many years.
We offer instrumentation, control and automation components through our fully owned subsidiary PRE-VENT GmbH, including our PRE-VENT® series of valves which we offer to our clients to complement our service portfolio.