THE FUTURE OF DIE-CASTING IS NOW
The new range of innovatory temperature control units of the GREENCASTING series gives Green Box a leading role in the world of the aluminium die-casting.
The complete control of the temperature of the die-casting moulds is granted by the innovative design of the new GREENCASTING series.
The completely new cooling system (patent pending) reduces to minimum the electrical energy consumption.
The process is completely controlled by a PLC.
Pressurized water at 180°C
Minimum electrical consumption
Less than 2.35 kW of electrical energy in the cooling phase
Operating temperature up to 180°C
10/20 independent zones of control of the mould temperatures
Softened water can be used,but also city water .
Stainless steel cabinet
GREENCASTING is innovation
- Innovative cooling system
- Extremely high operation flexibility
- Simple installation
- 180°C max operating temperature
- Immediate commutation between heating and cooling phase and viceversa
- The lowest electrical energy consumption
GREENCASTING is savings
- Softened water can be used, but also city water
- Negligible use of compressed air
- Minimum thermal losses
- Minimum number of temperature control units per casting machine
- Minimum quantity of connecting hoses
- No compressed air in the piping system
Additional components for die-casting
- Stainless steel cooling tanks with dimensions from 1000x1250x880 to 1500x2000x1000. Different dimensions on request
- Robot for automatic readings of the die temperatures