TRASCAR S.p.A. has been working for many years in the sector of industrial automation and the flow of goods through all the intermediate phases of palletising, warehouse storage and picking.
Founded in 1973 as a conveyor manufacturer, TRASCAR S.p.A. has evolved specialising in bundle palletising and the consequent processing of both full and empty pallets, automatic warehouse storage and picking for shipment of whole or partial pallets.
In the foundry industry Trascar proposes and realises automated logistic solutions for:
- Core Handling and automatic conveyors
- Automatic Cores pallettizing systems
- Automatic cores Warehouses
- Patterns & Moulds automated warehouses
- Automatic handling cores and moulds settings
The systems we produce are supplied on a "turn-key" basis, therefore complete with mechanical and electrical automation, assembled inside the factory, with installation and final testing carried out by our technicians.