Vladimir Plant of Precision alloys is a well-established Russian Nickel based Alloys producer, who operates on the European and Russian market for more than 20 years.
Fully integrated operating model, starting from melting to rolling and drawing, is certified according to ISO 9001:2008 certification, TÜV Rheinland, Germany.
We are able to produce Wire, Bar and Strip from various high-nickel alloys in accordance with the customers specification and regular international standards: DIN, ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, ISO.
Electrical Resistance alloys / Heating alloys
- NiCr 80 20 (2.4869, UNS N06003),
- NiCr 70 30 (2.4658, UNS N06008),
- NiCr 60 15 (2.4867, UNS N06004),
- NiCr 30 20 (1.4860).
Pure Wrought Nickel
- Alloy 200 (2.4068 / 2.4066, LC-Ni99 / Ni 99.2),
- Alloy 201 (2.4860 / 2.4861, Ni 99.6 / LC-Ni 99.6).
Soft magnetic alloys
- 48NiFe (1.3922, UNS K94800),
- 79Ni4MoFe (2.4545, UNS K14080).
Controlled Expansion alloys
- 36NiFe (1.3912, UNS K93603),
- 42NiFe (1.3917, UNS K94100),
- 29Ni53Fe17Co (1.3981, UNS K94610).
Heat Resistance alloys
- Alloy 600 (2.4816, UNS N06600),
- Alloy 601 (2.4851, UNS N06601),
- NiCr 80 20 Cb.
- ER NiCrFe-5 (UNS N06062),
- ER Ni-C1 (Nickel 99.2),
- ER NiCr-3 (Alloy 82),
- ER NiFe-CI (NiFe 60:40 / NiFe 55:45).
We bring the best service and rewarding experience for more than thousand satisfied customers all over the world.
Our main principle is a constant development for meeting the market needs in quality products with high availability.