Investment casting often known as lost wax process, is regarded as a precision casting process to fabricate near to net-shaped metal parts from almost any metal and alloys. We produce precision investment castings to accommodate all your unique needs from prototype, small order quantities, to high quantity runs. We are matching all International quality standards as like ASTM, AISI, DIN, GOST, JIS, B.S, SAE, IS of carbon steel, stainless steel, super alloy like Hastalloy, Stellite, Monel etc.
INVESTMENT CASTING THE PROCESS
- Formation of wax patterns are done by injecting wax in to the moulds on automatic cycle control presses to ensure the consistent production of wax pattern in controlled atmosphere. Patterns are then assembled in a form of a tree.
- Shelling process is to provide hard ceramic coating on wax tree by applying number of ceramic coats depending upon shape, size & weight of the article in controlled atmosphere.
- Shells are stored in controlled atmosphere between each coats for drying of coated ceramic.
- Melting is done in a line isolated medium frequency Induction Melting Furnace to ensure precise control over the mental composition.
- Well equipped Laboratory to test and ensure accurate composition of alloy castings after pouring.
- Finishing of cast articles are done by knockout machines, cutting machines grinding machines, Shot blasting machines depending up on the job handled.
- Heat treatment of casting is done to get various properties by different processes like Normalizing, Carburizing, Salt Bath, Gas Carburizing, Nitrading, Annealing etc.
INVESTMENT CASTING TECHNOLOGY
Our technology is totally indigenous and in a modified form, from that of the existing recent developed technologies used in major developing countries. Synthetic Wax, used for patterns with water - soluble wax / urea / ceramic for core. Water based colloidal silica is used with Zicron, Zirconium dioxide, Fused Siliminate, Fused Silica, and Alluminate Silicates depending on the size, shape, metal selected.
INVESTMENT CASTING TOOLS DESIGN
- In house well equipped design tool room to manufacture multi-cavity complex dies.
- Associations with tool rooms equipped with CNC wire cut, spark erosion, 3D pantograph machine.
MELTING & ALLOY MAKING
- Melting department equipped with 'Line isolated medium frequency Induction Melting furnace', supplied by world leading company M/s Inductotherm.
- The melting and pouring operation is done under strict supervision of the melting department supervisor.
- We make metals/alloys which caters to specific customers needs.
- In house laboratory to test accurate composition of alloy casting.
INVESTMENT CASTING-QUALITY CONTROL
- We perform and document an initial sample inspection report of dimensions and metallurgy.
- We complete all critical inspection required by our customers prior to shipment.
- We comply with the standards as like ASTM, AISI, DIN, GOST, JIS, BS, SAE and IS .
- Our quality Assurance Laboratory includes Modern facilities and qualified technicians. A Single spark optical emission spectrometer with 28 channels has been installed for precise measurement of chemical composition of all alloys.
- We perform physical & hardness test in our in house laboratory and perform fluorescent penetration inspection & ultrasonography & radiography of our casting with our associated laboratories.
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Components with thin walls
- Reproduce fine details
- Castings with close dimensional tolerance
- Castings with Fine surface finish
- Products with Complicated Design / Assembling
- Parts made out of Special Metal
- Components with low quantity requirements
- Replacement of forged and fabricated parts
INVESTMENT CASTING INDUSTRIES
- General Engineering
- Dairy Equipments
- Process Engineering
- Material Handling Equipments
- Textile Machineries
- Machine Tools
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Diesel Engine
- Chemical Machineries
Dongying Highyond Investment Casting Co. Ltd. is located near the estuary of the Yellow River Dongying City, Shandong Province. It is in the Bohai Economic Circle. The company currently employs nearly 100 employees.
Highyond produces a wide variety of high-grade precision castings and machined parts in stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, carbon steel, low alloy steel, high temperature alloys, nonferrous alloys and other materials, by means of the world's advanced technology--- silicasol investment castings, precision machining and surface treatment etc.
Highyond serves in a wide range of fields of automotive industry, fluid chemical machinery, marine equipment, food machinery, building hardware, heat treatment equipment, hydraulic pneumatic machinery, kitchen appliances, hardware tools, medical equipment, sports equipment, measuring equipment, instrument, and aerospace, etc. Highyond has nearly 50 customers, with a monthly capacity of 1,300,00 pieces of high-end precision castings. More than 90% products are exported to EU, Japan, the United States, Australia, etc.
With outstanding human resources, advanced equipments and techniques, sophisticated management system, and strong quality assurance capacity, Highyond has become a leading manufacturer in China and well-known supplier around the world in the field of commercial precision casting products after years of international business experiences.