The highly innovative specialist of roll grinding technologies MACH ROTEC® supports the global aluminum & steel industry with the trendsetting MACH Grinding®-Technology.
This is based on superabrasive CBN/DIAMOND grinding layers combined with high damping CARBON-grinding bodies and offers up to 10times higher damping at enormously increased cutting speed up to 200m/s compared to conventional wheels. Furthermore, MACH ROTEC® offers the optimization of grinding processes by specially in house developed CBN/DIA grinding layers in conjunction with experienced grinding technologists. In summary, the MACH technology offers following pioneering benefits for roll grinding in the steel/aluminum industry:
- homogeneous surface structure by own MACH wheel grinding structure
- absolute COMMA-free grinding with MACH wheels
- vibration-free grinding due to high damping MACH bodies
- output & productivity increase
- cutting speed up to 100m/s on machines of the HERKULES-Group