B.M.I. designs and manufactures industrial vacuum furnaces for key heat and thermochemical treatment processes.
Thanks to our long-standing experience, innovative capacity and many patents, B.M.I. can supply high technology vacuum furnaces for the following treatment processes:
• Gas quenching
• Oil quenching
• Gas and oil quenching (combined furnace)
• Brazing of aluminium and stainless steel
• Sintering and Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
• Tempering, annealing, magnetic annealing and stabilisation
• Ageing and stress relieving
• ALLCARB® low-pressure carburizing
• ALLNIT® low-pressure nitriding
• Plasma / ionic nitriding
• Sub-zero *COOL PLUS*
• cryogenic treatment
Since 2013 the companies Schmetz, Mahler and IVA in Germany, B.M.I. in France and Huisen in China belong to Tenova LOI Thermprocess. The companies are leading suppliers of heat treatment technologies and services for the aerospace, machine tool and automotive industries. The comprehensive product range includes both vacuum and controlled atmosphere continuous and non-continuous furnaces.