The basic factors of the success for the manufacturing with the high pressure die casting method are:
• Fast manufacturing,
• Sustainable quality and
• Maximum productivity.
The only way to succeed is the standardization of tens of variable parameters at an optimum level and, the monitoring the process outputs. We, at ÇELİKEL, are based on these principles for the successful management and, provide the same sensitivity to each piece from 0.25 grs to 15 kgs.
The melting department of ÇELİKEL Aluminum designed at the success-oriented manufacturing principles:
• is equipped with the machines enabling to melt 4 different alloy types at the same time and
• has the capacity of melted aluminum of 180 tons per day ready for the Die Casting Process.
Our high pressure die casting department is
• managed through thermo-regulators and jet cooling equipment for the ideal molding temperature,
• equipped with thermal monitoring systems for the sustainability,
• equipped with real-time injection systems enabling shot to shot variations below 1% and, multi axis spraying and dosing furnaces in robotized cells
Surface Finishing Processes consist of:
• surface finishing area equipped with vibration and washing units enabling sandblasting through tunnel type, drum type or linear drum type devices and,
• furnaces and equipment for the hear treatment and aging processes.
All the manufacturing processes are completely under control in our business with a capacity of up to 40 tons and 90,000 parts per day and, nearly perfect rate of scrap (1.5%).
Apart from all these, 8 cell manufacturing areas enabling an opportunity for the investment up to 2000 tons of machine capacity is the obvious indication that ÇELİKEL is ready for growing and developing…