The history of the company KOVOLIT dates back to 1921, when a machine shop was established as a joint-stock venture in the town of Modřice by the Czech Commercial Bank in Prague. Today, the company ranks among the foremost producers of aluminium pressure castings and non-ferrous die forgings in the Czech Republic.
The company is comprised of 4 workshops: the foundry, the forge, the tooling shop and CNC machining.
At the present time, the company employs a total of 530 people. Its products are destined largely for the automobile and electronic industries both in the countries of the European Union and overseas. The company is certificated in accordance with recognised ISO quality and ecology standards. You can find more-detailed information about the company's activities on the following pages.
THE MISSION OF THE COMAPNY
The castings and forgings we produce help our customers on their path to perfection.
THE VISION OF THE COMPANY
• We are a leading supplier of castings and forgings
• The preferred choice for customers and employees
• Comprehensive services in development and production
• High quality and modern technology go without saying
• Teamwork and a friendly atmosphere
• We are environmentally friendly