Gilardoni was founded in 1947 by Dott. Ing. Arturo Gilardoni whose objectives and mission were devoted to the realization of research laboratories of a world-wide dimension, with a structure capable to produce, distribute, sell and assist innovative products anywhere in the world.
Today Dott. Ing. Gilardoni's vision has created a company which is among the main suppliers of X-ray and ultrasonic equipments, OEM components and services relating to security, medical and the non destructive testing sectors.
Gilardoni is an internationally certified company recognised with ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 and is in conformity with all the major international standards.
Our research laboratories have been recognized as "Highly Qualified" by Italian Ministerial Decree 9-10-1985 - L. 46/82 art.4.
Gilardoni is a Hi-Tech company offering products of the highest quality. We are market driven and we provide supplementary solutions in order to completely satisfy our clients.
Gilardoni has one industrial plant in Italy in Mandello del Lario (province of Lecco, lake of Como).
Gilardoni è presente in Italia con il proprio stabilimento di Mandello del Lario (provincia di Lecco).