Iran International Engineering Company (IRITEC) was established in 1975 with the collaboration of National Iranian Steel Company and the Italian company Italimpianti to provide engineering services for Iranian steel industries.
Today with more than 1800 expert employees, IRITEC group is a general contractor for EPC implementation of industrial projects in the fields of:
- Metallurgical Industries
- Mining and Mineral Industries
- Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries
- Vast experience in EPC implementation of industrial mega projects;
- Extensive links to international technology owners;
- Wide-ranging cooperation with local and foreign contractors ;
- Project Management (Metallurgical, Mines and Mining, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries);
- Design and Engineering;
- Equipment Supply and Inspection;
- Project Financing;
- Civil and Erection Works;
- Training and Commissioning;
- Receiving and localizing the Steel Industry Know-how.
Our fields of expertise:
- Holder of MIDREX® Direct Reduction Plants License;
- Management, Engineering and Procurement of the whole Steelmaking and Rolling Mill production chain;
Mines and Mining Industries
- Iron and Copper Ore Concentration Plants;
- Coal Washing Plants;
- Coal Mine Mechanization and Mechanized Coal Extraction.
Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries
- Management, Engineering, Procurement, and construction of associating gas gathering and sweetening;
- Desalting Plant.
Address: #3- North Gandhi St.- Vanak Sq.- Tehran- Iran
Post Code: 1969953111 P.O.Box: 19395/3344
Phone: +98-21-81282384; +98-21-81282262