The Wait is over.... Launching
SURYA...the ultimate Spectrometer for Metal Analysis
Metal Power is launching yet another advanced model at GIFA 2015. .A model that extends the scope of a routine analysis & takes it to new levels.
Experience the Power of “ SURYA” which is truly an analysts dream
1) Analysis of ferrous and non-ferrous metals (Multi-base capability)
2) Analysis of more than 35 elements in matrices such as Fe, Al &Cu bases
3) Analysis of low level Nitrogen & Oxygen
4) Analysis of Pure Metals including low level traces
5) Sol-Insol Analysis
6) Global StandardizationGrade IdentificationAuto Identification of base and matrix
7) Auto Diagnostics
8) Time Resolved Spectroscopy (TRS)
9) Optional wired/wireless Remote transmission and display provision of analysed results.
10) Robust, Rigid,Multipurpose attractive Pedestal for Spectrometer Placement (Optional).
11) Safety features : I) Emergency stop button.ii) Beeper to alert operator in case of abnormal
condition.iii) Sparking only in case sample is present on Spark plate.iv) Mains supply tripper for safety.