TeraWatt Group consists of 4 companies located in Ukraine (Automation LLC in Mariupol, Azov Controls LLC in Dnipropetrovsk, M Technology LLC in Kharkiv) and Germany (TeraWatt Solutions GmbH, Düsseldorf). TeraWatt Group provides a wide range of business activities which include:
- development of design documentation for metallurgical processes, process plans for cooling systems, water recycling systems, automated process control system, electric, control instrumentation;
- delivery of automation equipment and software produced by Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) and other manufactures all over the world;
- commissioning of the equipment;
- implementation of complex automated process control system;
- assembling and supplying of control cabinets;
- trainings, maintenance and technical support.
TeraWatt Group offers the following benefits: vast experience of cooperation with CIS countries (Ukraine, Russia, Republic of Belarus, Kazakhstan); high skilled English and Russian spoken engineers; “Embedded engineer” service, liability insurance for IT service providers.
Our list of implemented projects includes: blast furnaces, converter production, waste heat recovery boilers, HVAC, chemical washing systems (both in the chemical and food processing facilities), systems of materials dispensing (for metallurgical and for the detergent production facilities), continuous casting machine.
Priority brands which we use in our projects and with whom we have established partnerships: Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley), Rittal, Phoenix Contact, Hengstler, IFM Electronic, Hardy Instrument, Piller.