Vibrating conveyors with unbalance drive are widely used due to its simple basic construction in many industries and applications. They are used to transport various materials to be conveyed over shorter distances. The various applications range from bulk material discharge from bunkers and silos to foundry sands conveying to metal scrap removal from shredders or shears.
CYRUS Vibrating conveyors with unbalance drive are designed project-specific to customer requirements, designed and integrated into your complete line. Due to the variety of applications, this type of vibrating conveyor is available in countless varieties and with many options.
Below we have compiled some information about this base product of the vibrating conveyor technology. A complete description of all options would go beyond the scope - we are pleased to present you the optimally tailored application through personal contact.
The machines operate with low wear, are characterised by gentle product handling and are distinguished in particular by these characteristics:
- Long service life, high operational reliability, even in tough applications
- Minimum operating costs through low-maintenance operation
- Wide range of applications through countless variations and options
- Sophisticated technology, proven in thousands of applications
- Particularly favourable value for money
CYRUS comes back on the experience of over 4,000 delivered vibrating conveyors with unbalance drive. Also for your needs we will find the right solution. Challenge us!