CAN-ENG Furnaces International Limited is a leading global designer and manufacturer of thermal processing equipment for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. CAN-ENG focuses on the development of high volume batch and continuous industrial furnace systems for challenging applications.
CAN-ENGs rugged and reliable furnace designs have served commercial and captive heat-treaters, automotive component producers, the iron and steel industries, the oil and gas industries, railcar manufacturers, aluminum and steel foundries, forging operations, stamping and fastener companies, agricultural, construction and appliance manufacturers for over 55 years and we have gained an international reputation for design innovation, quality workmanship and a dedication to service. Our highly innovative furnace systems provide the latest advancements in energy saving technology, material handling and automation, incorporating new technology to replace conventional designs and improve production flow and facility efficiencies.
CAN-ENG product lines include:
· Rotary Hearth Furnace Systems for Forged Components and Castings
· Continuous Mesh Belt Furnace Systems for Fasteners and Metal Stampings
· Roller Hearth Furnace Systems, Rotary Screw Hearth Furnace Systems, Tunnel Furnace Systems, Walking Beam and Walking Hearth Furnace Systems for the processing of Bar and Long Products
· Tube Quench and Temper Furnace Systems and Tube Annealing Furnace Systems for the processing of Tube and Casing Products
· Quench and Temper Furnace Systems and Roller Hearth Normalizing Furnace Systems for the processing of Plate
· A broad spectrum of quenching expertise in a wide range of areas, including immersion, water spray, PAQ™ (precision air quench), molten salt, lead bath, bismuth bath, oil, polymer, fluid bed, and forced air cool
· Can-Eng can also supply high pressure descale as required prior to rotary forging, or prior to tube quench and temper
CAN-ENG is at the forefront of the aluminum heat treating technology and will be showcasing its latest advancements in the processing of aluminum intensive automotive components for lightweighting. This includes:
· Batch, Modular and Continuous Heat Treatment System Concepts for T-4, T-5, T-6 & T-7 Processing Systems
· Basketless Heat Treating Systems (BHTS®) for Aluminum Intensive Automotive Components
· Overhead Conveyor and Roller Hearth Conveying Systems for the Solution and Aging Treatment
· Latest Air Quench Designs (PAQ™) for Thin-walled Automotive Structural and Body Components
CAN-ENG Furnaces International Limited is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, building Engineering Solutions to Last.